Friday, January 16, 2009

Wide Eyed and Drop Jawed


Kruger National Park was unbelievable. I camped under the biggest sky. Spent the day driving amidst Mother Nature's absolute best. Here is a photo album. It's on facebook, but anyone can view it (supposedly). I'll put together a little video too. 

Two funny business signs I saw on my drive back from the park:

1. "Faith Hair salon"
2. "New Second Hand Appliances"

Thirty minutes to get the rental car back and hop back on the Greyhound. Yes, it's actually a Greyhound. Next stop: Capetown!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think anyone can see it because I'm not on Facebook but was able to see the photos. Amazing. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie

    Those photo's were so absolutely gorgeous they brought tears to my eyes....

    Please take care of yourself!

    love
    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete